A new conversational interface approach for web2 and web3.
A manual and screen-first interface design approach that enables us to create new onboarding, micro-learning, and decision-making platforms.
A quick mental model is chat streams made actionable.
Experience mapping using before, during, and after thinking.
Reasons to learn
- Master to design software that is fair intuitive, natural, social, conversational (chat like), relational and pleasant.
- Our page-based software is really harsh and static without us realising it, some would even call it arrogant.
- The next evolution in front-end design extending a mental model that 68% of the world uses every day: Chat
- Our current Cardano Wallets are harsh, impolite, and assumptive, making it impossible from family and friend to onboard into Cardano, without asking help from a whizkid family members.
- 90% of software uses a product perspective, not a user, nor human perspective.
- We can rethink software so we can boost social innovation.
- Page-based design can’t create a personalised experience.
What will you become?
- A Conversational Experience Designer that tailors content to people’s needs.
- A non-linear software designer, that simplifies the technology stack.
- Blockchain ready, as web2 software design does not apply for the blockchain space.
- A decentralized and distributed design expert.
- Digital design innovator.
How you will learn
- By doing, the only way to master digital storytelling and interactive content design is by doing.
- Self study, Co-study, Live-classes & Workshops.
- By joining the Design Challenge Movement.
- New interactive content formats.
- Conversational Wallets that combine utility, education and hospitality.
- Software that combines utility, education and hospitality with an authentic character.
- Finally a method that allows us to design situational aware services based on time, location and context.
- A new social design paradigm for our blockchain front-end interfaces.
- A new virtual interface layer for Wallets, AR/VR, Games, and Real world location based services.